James Henry Taylor, Sr.
James Taylor Congressional Candidate Illinois District 2
Biography of James Taylor from Taylor Publications – The City News
I am James H. Taylor Sr. the 39-year-publisher of the Kankakee City News weekly, am seeking election to the U. S. House of Representatives, 2nd Illinois Congressional District seat now held by Jesse Jackson Jr. Democrat from Chicago.
I am member of the Kankakee County Republican Central Committee, Precinct Committeeman Bourbonnais 10 and chairman of the Kankakee Black Republican Association.
I will when elected to represent the people of the 2nd Illinois Congressional District will support:
- A strong military budget
- Efforts to make English the official language of the U.S.
- Laws to oppose amnesty to illegal aliens
- Legislation to allow contributions to individual savings accounts to replace some Social Security Taxes
- Repeal the Obama Health Care Laws and replace them with a contributions based, Proactive Health Tax Abatement Plan
- Stimulating the economy and create jobs by cutting taxes on small businesses
- A balanced budget
- Pro-Life initiatives
- Capital Punishment
- Legalized Prayers in Schools
- Freeze in discretionary spending and freeze on Federal salaries
- Change the way America utilizes foreign aid by introducing a plan to trade America’s natural resources for the natural resources of the nations this country helps, (Example – America trades grains and other assistance / agricultural expertise to countries in exchange for oil, minerals and other natural resources.