Iowa GOP Caucus Results
Update January 20, 2012:
“Certified Vote Totals” have been completed by the Iowa Republican Party. The new winner is now Santorum by 34 votes. However it should be noted that the “2012 Iowa Certified Caucus Results” released by the Republican Party notes that 8 precincts in 5 counties have no certified vote totals. See list…
- Mason City W2 P3 in Cerro Gordo County
- E’VILLE-WARD 2 in Emmet County
- Geneva/Reeve in Franklin County
- FM 4A in Lee County
- FM4B in Lee County
- Franklin Cedar Marion in Lee County
- Washington Green Bay Denmark in Lee County
- Center-S Roosevelt-N Lincoln in Pocahontas County
Also someone did not verify their spread sheet information, as it is 2 votes off.
- Line 472 Precinct 10, in Dubuque says 60 votes “Total” were cast. It lists 5 for Gingrich, 32 for Paul, 2 for Perry, 7 for Romney, and 13 for Santorum for a total of 59 votes.
- Line 1142 Precinct Brunsville, in Plymouth says 47 votes “Total” were cast. It lists 4 for Bachmann, 5 for Gingrich, 6 for Paul, 5 for Perry, 15 for Romney, 10 for Santorum, and 1 for other for a total of 46 votes.
END Update January 20, 2012:
Amended Iowa Caucus Results….
|Candidates||Notes||Number of Votes||Percent|
|Rick Perry||2, 4||12,557||10.33%|
Notes for Chart
1. No longer a Republican, changed to Libertarian Party. The Governor is still a candidate for POTUS.
2. Returning to Texas to access campaign.
3. Suspended campaign.
4. Suspended campaign or withdrawn after Iowa.
For Estimated Delegate tally click here.