Campaign links: Phil Liberatore (R-CA-8)
Philip Laurence “Phil” Liberatore
Phil Liberatore Congressional Candidate California District 8
Biography of Phil Liberatore from Liberatore for Congress 2012
Phil is Founder and President of two successful companies in Southern California, Philip L. Liberatore, CPA and IRS Problem Solvers, Inc. He actively works with clients on their accounting and tax issues, and has successfully helped thousands of clients across the country in resolving all types of IRS problems.
Phil is actively involved in local organizations and charities close to his heart. He is also a notable philanthropist with a desire to help others. He has earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, and an MBA in Finance, both from the University of Southern California.
He has authored four books, God, Money and You, How to Solve All of Your Financial Problems, An Inside Look at the IRS and soon to be published Discovering Your Edge for a Fruitful Life.
Phil is also the host of Liberty Speaks, a weekly radio show that seeks to communicate an inspiring, engaging and entertaining voice for hard-working, God-loving Americans, based on the principles of our United States Constitution.
He has been highlighted in magazines, and has appeared on numerous television shows and nationally syndicated radio programs.
Phil is the true conservative Republican candidate running for United States Congress in Califorina’s new 8th District. He has been married to his wife Dana for 30 years and has two grown daughters.
• Conservative Activist/Liberatore for Liberty
• Radio News Business Commentator
• Founder/Director of Honoring American Heroes
• Political Lecture Series Founder
• Member of the Republican National Committee
• Board of Trustees of Life Pacific College
• Chairman of the Board for Oasis of Hollywood
• Advisory Board of Pacific Justice Institute
• Board Member of Dream Center Foundation
• Past Board Member of Haven Ministries
• Sustaining Member of the Cato Institute
• Member of the President’s Circle of the Heritage Foundation
• National Steering Committee for Lift up America
• Member of the Presidents Circle of Freedom Works
• Member of National Rifle Association
Phil’s Principles and Priorities
• Earmarks and Special Interest
• Business and Job-Killing Regulations
• Big Government and Bailouts
• Tax Increases
• US Constitution and Right to Bear Arms
• Free Market Economy and Economic Prosperity
• Lower Taxes and Limited Government
• Traditional Values/Sanctity of Life