Eva Johnson (R-CA)
Campaign links: Eva Johnson (R-CA-42)
Eva Christine Johnson
Eva Johnson 2012 Congressional Candidate California District 42
Biography of Eva Johnson from Dr. Eva Johnson for Congress 2012
BACKGROUND and FAMILY:
I have been a resident of Southwest Riverside County for the past 14 years. I am a Conservative Republican and Veteran. I have two wonderful daughters and two precious grandchildren. I have 26 years of marriage to a retired Navy Veteran (20 Years Service). My father served in World War I. My daughter Kisha is a Veteran and my youngest daughter Latricia will be joining the armed forces in early 2012. I am an active church member with a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
What I Believe:
- Marriage is between a Man & Woman
- Pro-Second Amendment
- Limited Government
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree from San Diego State University (Dean’s List 1995 & 1996)
- Master’s of Art Degree from National University
- Doctorate Degree in Public Administration from the University of La Verne
Public Administration houses the implementation of government policy and academic discipline that studies this implementation and that prepares civil servants for this work. As a field of inquiry with a diverse scope, its fundamental goal… is to advance management and policies so that government can function properly.
Public Administration is centrally concerned with the organization of government policies and programmes as well as the behavior of officials formally responsible for their conduct.
As an academic field, public administration draws heavily on Political Science and Administrative Law.
Public Administration Theory is the domain in which discussions of the meaning and purpose of government, the role of bureaucracy in supporting democratic governments, budgets, governance, and public affairs take place. In recent years, public administration theory has periodically connoted a heavy orientation toward critical theory and postmodern philosophical notions of government, governance, and power. However, many public administration scholars support a classic definition of the term emphasizing constitutionality, public service, bureaucratic forms of organization, and hierarchical government
Johnson, Eva, C. (2010). California Foster Care. Recruitment, training and retention of foster care homes in California. University of La Verne, Department of Business and Management.
COMMUNITY, STATE and FEDERAL AWARDS and RECOGNITIONS:
- 2007 Riverside County 3rd District Woman of the Year Award
- 2007 City of Murrieta Proclamation March 6th Eva Johnson Day
- 2007 United States Presidential Community Service Volunteerism Award
- 2009 State of California Legislature 66th Assembly District Woman of the Year Award (photo above)
- 2009 Lieutenant Governor for the State of California Woman of the Year Commendation
- 2012 California Senate Recognition in Honor of Women’s Military History Month (View)
- Gold Eagle Member of the California Republican Assembly (2004-Present)
- Member of the Temecula Valley Women’s Federated (2004-Present)
- Member of the National Republican Women’s Federated (2004-Present)
- City of Murrieta Commissioner (Appointed)
- Murrieta Breakfast Lion’s Club/Youth Director
- Murrieta Rotary Club Youth Director
- Western Municipal Water District (District Three Director Advisory Board)
- U.S. VETERAN FOR U.S. CONGRESS
SCHOLARLY JOURNAL MEMBER:
- Journal of Public Management & Social Policy
- The American Society for Public Administration
- The American Journal of Evaluation
- Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE:
Public Policy Expert, Public Policy Management, Public Policy Research and Leadership.
Founder of: Mentoring Today for Tomorrow Inc., Non-Profit Organization